Investment Comm Property Loans

Investment Commercial Property Loans

 A commercial property is considered as an Investment Commercial Property if it is not occupied by the owner and rented out to someone else. Banks, these days, usually lend 65% of the purchase price for buying an investment commercial property and loan is payable up to a maximum of 15 years. Remaining 35% has to be buyer’s deposit in the form of cash or equity in another property. Banks consider lending more than 65% also if you have good sources of income to service debt.

 As rent is not always sufficient to repay the debt, you invariably require other sources of income to repay the loan. The value appreciation of the property over a period of time more than compensates these excess expenses over the property. With our extensive experience and understanding of banks' requirements for such lending, we can advise you as what best deal may be available.

Call us on 09 266 9890 for a no obligation chat or enquire online and we will come back to you within 48 hours. Choice of right type of finance can make all the difference to your property investment strategy.